Students Athlete Physical Forms Info
Critical Steps for Parents/Athletes/Students Getting Started
Welcome to Privit Profile!
This article provides instructions to students, athletes, parents and/or guardians on completing the Privit Profile process. The questionnaire can be completed on your mobile device, laptop, tablet or any device connected to the internet.
If you need assistance with Privit Profile™, please contact the Help Center at 844-234-4357.
Each component must be completed prior to taking your physical exam.
Before completing the questionnaire, we recommend you have the following information on hand:
· Family Medical History
· Athlete's Medical History
· Athlete's Immunizations/Allergies/Medications Information
· Primary Health Insurance Information
Privit Profile Instructions:
1. Click the Privit Profile™ link provided to you from your school or organization or go to https://collinwoodtrojans-tn.e-ppe.com/ and type your school or organization name in the search box or click the Privit Icon in the sponsors sectioin of this webpage.
2. From the results page, click on the name of your school or organization.
3. From the landing page, click Register.
4. If the student/athlete is under the age of 18, fill out the registration page with your information as a parent. This will be the information used when accessing your Privit Profile account in the future. ClickRegister. (If you are registering multiple children or you have already registered yourself, you do not need to register again and please refer to #6 below.)
5. After clicking 'Register' a Welcome Message should appear. Read the Welcome Message then clickContinue located towards the top of the message. You will be taken to the HOME page.
6. On the Home page click the Add Member button. (This allows you to add your student/athlete to your account if you already registered as a parent; and this section allows you to add other family members if necessary.)
IMPORTANT: By completing this section, your student/athlete's demographic information can be copied to pre-populate for other family members' by using the 'Copy Data' button.
· Click Add Member.
· Enter your child’s first name (and last name if different), date of birth, and gender.
· Click Add Member
· On the next screen you are able to copy family History data and demographic data from other family members.
· Confirm the information you want copied and click Copy. (If you do not have any information to copy, click Cancel.)
· You will now see the student/athlete listed under Family Members and you can begin completing the Personal Details by clicking the Update button to the right of Personal Details.
· Complete the Personal Details section to 100% and click Save and Exit.
· Once the Personal Details is 100% complete, you will be able to click Update to the right of questionnaire and begin completing the e-PPE Questionnaire.
· Complete all components of the e-PPE questionnaire. We recommend completing the questionnaire all together at once. You are able to click the "Save and Exit" button (Located at the bottom of each page in the questionnaire) to allow you to finish at a later date if needed.
IMPORTANT: In order for a component to be 100% complete you will need to answer all mandatory questions, marked with a red asterisk (*), and check the box at the bottom that states “I have thoroughly read all questions on this page and answered them to the best of my knowledge.” You will not be able to print your forms until this step is complete.
7. Click Save and Exit.
After completing the e-PPE questionnaire, you must join a team. To do this, click Update next to Joined Teams from the HOME page and check the box next to the teams your student/athlete will be participating.
IMPORTANT: You cannot skip this step as it is critical for you to be able to print your reports/forms to take to the physical exam. In addition, your athlete's coaches and athletic trainers will be able to review eligibility status, emergency contact information, and see your athlete on the team roster.
8. After you have completed the e-PPE Questionnaire and joined a team(s), you will need to print out or electronically sign the appropriate reports/forms. To print or sign the required reports/forms, select Sign to the right of Signed Documents or select Print Documents from your HOME page. It is up to your organization/school to determine which documents/forms require printing or require a e-signature.